Meeting Member Demands with Virtual Fitness Options
It’s good to be a member at Franciscan Health Fitness Centers!
Have you found regular exercise to be a challenge during the past 10 months? With Members’ concerns about COVID-19 in mind, Franciscan Health Fitness Centers has created a way to reach out to all Members and give them an option to stay active in the comfort of their own homes. The three Clubs are excited to announce an added value, exclusively to Members at no additional cost - the launch of our Live Stream Virtual Group Exercise Classes! With each Club filming 2 classes per week, a total of 6 different classes weekly, you’ll have a great variety to choose from, all led by your favorite Certified Group Exercise Instructors in a setting you are familiar with and trust. A weekly email, complete with links and directions on how to register for the upcoming classes, is being sent to all Members. If you are not receiving yours, please call the Service Desk and give a staff member your current email address or click this link and fill out the form.
Since launching our Live Stream Virtual Group Exercise Classes, we have received tremendous feedback and a high level of Member participation. In response, Franciscan Health Fitness Centers is now offering an ON-DEMAND Library of all previously filmed group exercise classes from the past 30 days. Can’t watch Zumba at the scheduled time? You can now access all the classes you love in the On-Demand Library at any time or even watch it over again.
Working up a sweat and staying healthy while stuck at home does not have to be difficult. A little home workout, dance, Yoga, or strength and cardio will go a long way in ensuring a balance for your mental and physical health. Working out at home for few minutes not only keeps you fit, but it gives you that much-needed breakout time from the monotony of staying indoors or in closed spaces.
5 Reasons Why You'll Love Our New Virtual Group Exercise Classes!
1. Schedule Flexibility - we LIVE stream classes six days per week and provide an ON-DEMAND library you can access 24/7.
2. Variety - enjoy classes you love or try a new class! Keeping your workouts fun and new is important in achieving your long tern success!
3. Professional Guidance at Home - Stay healthy and fit with a team of trusted fitness professionals. Working out at home can create uncertainties, but you'll find comfort in knowing that our Certified Instructors provide safe instruction and guidance in our virtual classes ensuring you never miss a beat!
4. Community - Staying connected and maintaining healthy routines while outside of the club is critical to your fitness goals. Enjoy classes by some of your favorite instructors teaching from an environment you know and trust.
5. Gain Self-Confidence - Virtual classes are often a gateway to live in-person group classes. It allows you to find your center and get comfortable with the movements and routines at a pace that works for you.