Join us on Wednesday, March 30th
from 9am-7pm for
Community Day and bring a Friend!
FEATURED EVENTS - FREE OF CHARGE!
11AM – 12PM Presentations, 20 minutes each
• Benefits of Massage - Including a discussion about the Shoulder Girdle and the muscles that attach which are frequently short, tight or injured. - Presented by Patricia V.
• Exercise - Discussing exercises that help establish good posture and why it is important to incorporate them into your exercise routine. - Presented by Andrew M.
• Medical suites / Franciscan Alliance resources - Who we are and what services are available in our location. - Presented by Barbie P.
12PM – Walk With Us!
• Celebrate National Walking Day and walk with us! Choose your distance, lace your shoes, and enjoy a walk with fellow community members. We will be using our 5k route to offer 1 mile, 2 miles, a full 5k community walk which will begin at noon. We will have employees leading each distance so the community members can chose their distance and take a walk together! This is a free and fun opportunity for the community to get to know us and each other.
• Facility Tours
• Free Chair Massages 9AM – 7PM
• Free Group Exercise Classes
• Free Team Training Sessions
• Sale on Qualified Massage Purchases - 20% off up to three massage purchases for future use.
• Spin the Wheel for Join Fee Discounts
• Raffle - Win over $500 in prizes!
Group Exercise Classes lead by a live instructor
Group Exercise Classes
Group Exercise Classes lead by a virtual instructor
Virtual Group Exercise Classes
Personal Training Classes
Team Training Schedule