WELCOME BACK SCHERERVILLE MEMBERS!
PHASE THREE UPDATE
SAFELY Moving Ahead With Modifications
- Temperature checks will remain in place for members and employees.
- Restrictions lifted on capacity and length of stay, as long as social distancing is maintained.
- Guests are allowed back into the facility. Limit one guest per member.
- Employees still required to wear masks. Members and guests encouraged to wear masks.
- All court sports remain closed at this time.
- Towel Service/Clothing Services still on hold at this time.
- Locker rooms remain open with reduced availability.
- Saunas, Steam Rooms and Whirlpools will remain closed at this time.
- Group Exercise classes continue in limited capacity, with social distancing. Reserve your spot with MYiCLUB, required due to limited class sizes.
- Family Hours will not be offered at this time; tentatively scheduled to resume on August 1st.
- Parisi Speed School will remain open, while maintaining social distancing.
- Youth swim lessons will not resume at this time. All Swim Lessons will resume in accordance with American Red Cross Guidelines.
- Now offering short term memberships - Summer & Medical Memberships.
- Membership Coordinator sales hours beginning Monday, July 6th as follows:
- Monday-Friday 9am-9pm, Saturday 10am-6pm, Sunday 12pm-6pm
- KIDZONE will remain closed, tentatively scheduled to re-open on August 3rd.
Yours in Health,
Manager, Fitness Center
Group Exercise Details
IMPORTANT: Because our classes will resume with limited capacities, we are asking for participants to pre-register online via www.MYiCLUBonline.com. You can pre-register up to 48 hours in advance. Same day registration is also an option, if space is available.
Watch our Safety Videos and Download Our Re-Opening Guide
Watch our Safety Video