Membership Options at Franciscan Health Fitness Centers
Select Your Club
Franciscan Health Fitness Centers offer a number of membership options to suit your fitness goals. Every membership includes a free assessment to set goals and determine options. Our exercise specialists take circumference, weight, and body fat measurements to determine a baseline for your goals. For more about membership options choose a location above.
Gold Add-On Membership (Same as Above)
Add-on will qualify for discounted initiation fee and discounted dues (Add-On defined below)
6-month minimum when adding on to current member
- All the benefits of a Gold Membership with a discount for those 60+ years old
- No Contract or Lifestyle II
Senior Add-On Membership (Same as Above)
- Qualifying add-on must also be 60+ years old
- Add-on will qualify for discounted initiation fee and discounted dues (Add-On defined below)
- 6-month minimum when adding on to current member
- Discounted memberships for qualifying students (16-24 years old) providing proof of current student status
- 6-month minimum commitment.
Stop in to ask our Membership Coordinators if your employer has a corporate agreement with Franciscan Health Fitness Centers.
Insurance Based Membership
Please check with your provider to see if Franciscan Health Fitness Centers are in your network.
Senior Advantage Medical
One person 62 or better medical membership with specific medical conditions
Have questions about membership at one of the Franciscan Health Fitness Centers? Drop us a line.