Welcome Back Chesterton Members
THE SAFETY OF OUR MEMBERS, STAFF AND COMMUNITY REMAINS OUR TOP PRIORITY
We are excited to announce that effective Tuesday, April 6th, masks will no longer be required while being physically active. Masks must be properly worn upon entering the facilities and walking through the facility at all times. This update is possible due to the recently updated Governor's Order.
In addition to the updated mask order, we are pleased to inform members that the dry sauna's will also reopen with a limit of one person at a time. Please limit your use time to 10 minutes. Dry Sauna policy rules will apply, please use a towel as a touch barrier.
IMPORTANT: Please find comfort in knowing we are still operating under strict COVID-19 safety precautions and continue to make decisions based on sound data provided by local and state officials, with added guidance from our expert infectious disease doctors at Franciscan Health. Stay up to date with our COVID-19 procedures on our website – Learn More.
Here’s a list of things to know for your next visit to the club:
Effective June 1, 2021:
For members and visitors – If you have been vaccinated, masks are optional; which will be on the honor system effective June 1st.
- We will no longer be conducting temperature screenings effective June 1st.
- Yoga will be added to the Group Exercise Calendar (Schererville only) effective June 1st.
- Full court basketball to resume (Schererville only) effective June 3rd.
- Land Based Family Hours activities to resume on June 5th in Schererville and June 6th in Chesterton. Pool access is not available during Family Hours at this time.
- We will be re-opening our steam rooms to single users only, with a 10-minute limit (Schererville only) effective June 14th.
What Remains the Same
All social distancing will remain as well as our extra disinfection efforts throughout the Fitness Center.
- Employees will remain masked at this time. The only exception will be for Group Exercise Instructors while in an active state of exercise and socially distanced.
- Group exercise class capacities are limited. Advance registration via MYiCLUB still required for all group exercise classes.
Yours in Health,
Manager, Fitness Center Chesterton
NOW FREE WITH YOUR MEMBERSHIP
Members can now enjoy our new FRANCISCAN VIRTUAL FITNESS LIVE CLASSES! We offer live streaming group exercise classes six days per week, taught by several of your favorite Certified Group Exercise Instructors. We send out a member exclusive email every Thursday with upcoming classes and registration links. Not getting these emails? Sign up here.
In addition to our new live streaming classes, we have recently launched our new FRANCISCAN VIRTUAL FITNESS ON-DEMAND! Our on-demand library is a FREE value-added service exclusively for our Members. This new service allows you watch our live classes at your convenience. View ON-DEMAND Workouts Now.
Thank you for your continued commitment to your health at our Fitness Centers. Your ability to remain healthy and fight disease has never been more important. Together, we will fight through this pandemic to ensure a healthier 2021.
We wish everyone a safe and wonderful holiday season in the coming month.
Yours in Health,
Manager, Fitness Center Schererville
Prayer for Prosperity of Health
Highly Exalted Lord, I ask for prosperity for my body. Please grant me many years of life, a sound mind, strength to my muscles, bones, heart, and lungs, a powerful immune system, and excellent agility. The healthier I am, the more thoroughly I can do Your work. Lord, I thank You that when I pay attention to Your words and keep them within my heart that they bring health to my whole body. Amen.
Group Exercise Details
IMPORTANT: Because our classes will resume with limited capacities, we are asking for participants to pre-register online via www.MYiCLUBonline.com. You can pre-register up to 48 hours in advance. Same day registration is also an option, if space is available.