Welcome Back Chesterton Members
FACE MASKS NOW REQUIRED
THE SAFETY OF OUR MEMBERS, STAFF AND COMMUNITY REMAINS OUR TOP PRIORITY
Thank you for your continued dedication in doing your part to keep everyone safe. We are also doing everything we can to provide a facility that is safe for all our members and staff. As a result, we are cautiously moving to Phase Four which is set to begin on Saturday, August 1st, 2020 and will remain in place until further notice.
What’s the Same
- The hours at each club will remain the same; subject to change, based on usage.
- Temperature checks will remain in place for both members and employees.
- Masks are mandated following Governor’s orders; please plan ahead. We will not be providing masks, but they are available for purchase at the Pro Shop. Masks will be required, at all times, when not actively exercising.
- KidZone will not be re-opening at this time. This decision was based on survey feedback and continued uncertainly with K-12 recommendations.
- Swim lessons will not be resuming at this time.
- Family Hours will not be resuming at this time.
- Towels and Clothes are not being offered.
- Steam Rooms and Dry Saunas remain closed.
What’s Added Back:
- Whirlpools will open for single users. We are asking members to limit their time to 10 minutes or less.
- Additional Land and Aquatic Group Exercise Classes are being offered. View the most current class schedules:
- Land / Aqua Group
- Active Aging
- Additional Team Training sessions are being offered. View the most current Team Training schedule:
- Team Training
- Court Sports will open as follows:
- Basketball: No full court or 3 on 3 play allowed; only shooting around
- Volleyball: No more than 2 players per side
- Pickleball: Can be played as singles or doubles
- Racquetball: No more than two players on the court at a time
As always, our decisions regarding COVID-19 are driven based on sound data and our Governor’s orders. We will remain fluid and keep you updated via email, social media and on our website.
We look forward to seeing you at the club!
Manager, Fitness Center
Group Exercise Details
IMPORTANT: Because our classes will resume with limited capacities, we are asking for participants to pre-register online via www.MYiCLUBonline.com. You can pre-register up to 48 hours in advance. Same day registration is also an option, if space is available.
Watch our Safety Videos and Download Our Re-Opening Guide
Watch our Safety Video