A NOTE TO CHICAGO HEIGHTS MEMBERS
The SAFETY of Our Members, Staff and Community Remains Our Top Priority
Dear Valued Member,
In order to keep the safety of our members and staff at the highest level, effective Friday, November 20th Franciscan Health Fitness Centers Chicago Heights will be implementing the following:
- Operate at no more than 50% capacity
- Indoor Group Exercise classes have resumed with a 50% cap
- Facemasks will be required to be worn by members at all times, while in the Fitness Center.
- Locker room areas are open.
- All Pools will are open.
- Sauna, steam room and whirlpools remain closed.
- As a reminder, our staff is required to wear face masks at all times, monitor social distancing and complete routine cleaning / sanitizing throughout our Fitness Centers.
Despite the inconveniences that may result from these new safety standards, we believe that we have a shared responsibility to do what is best for our members, staff and community.
As COVID-19 is an evolving situation, Franciscan Health Fitness Centers will continue to work with local and state public health agencies should additional measures need to be taken. IDPH will continue to track the positivity rates and hospital capacity metrics in regions over a 14-day monitoring period to determine if mitigations can be relaxed. We will provide updates to members via our website, email and social media.
If you fall within the high-risk category, we ask that you please remain home at this time. We thank you for your continued support while we work to keep our members, staff and community safe.
We are praying for the safety of you and your families as we navigate this pandemic.
Executive Director, Fitness Center
Watch our Safety Video
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS