Have you seen our new Myzone Leaderboard on the turf? It’s generating so much EXCITEMENT!! It is a ranking of the Top 20 participants for the most MEPs earned in the month. MEPs = Myzone Effort Points, simply put, more effort means more points. Your MEP points can be used to measure the success of your workouts and can also be used to help you earn prizes during MEP challenges!
Our Top 5 for the month of December were:
- Tyler Campos – 10,352 MEPs
- Julianna Craig – 9,518 MEPs
- Andre Robinson – 8,236 MEPs
- Caitlin Fortner – 7,528 MEPs
- Estelle Blockoms – 7,512 MEPs
These five and many others were working out with one eye on the Leaderboard, in stiff competition with each other The competition is also about bettering yourself – can you work harder today than yesterday?
Do you know about Myzone? Myzone is an innovative heart rate based system that uses wireless and cloud technology to accurately and conveniently monitor physical activity.
It monitors heart rate, calories and time exercising that then converts into Myzone Effort Points
(MEPs), with a focus on rewarding effort rather than fitness. Myzone users simply wear a comfortable Myzone Physical Activity Belt (heart rate strap), which is registered online, to monitor all your physical activity in real time, allowing users to view their progress in their personal account on the Myzone app. Myzone enhances members’ enjoyment at the gym by providing personal, color-coded guidance and motivational feedback both inside and outside the four walls of the club to ensure you are pushing yourself to be the best you can be.
The Myzone system motivates and measures people of any shape, size, age or interest to get more active anywhere and anytime you can.
Myzone® users can:
• Exercise inside and outside of the gym and have their activity recorded.
• Login online anywhere and track their activity and progress.
• Earn MEPs for every minute of physical activity.
• Myzone users can challenge their friends and add them to the app, thereby motivating and encouraging each other.
• Achieve their goals via utilizing heart rate intensity feedback.
Our Myzone leaderboard resets at the beginning of each month. Will you have the top spot this month?
Special thanks to our Wellness Manager from our Schererville club, Lawrence Mattraw (LJ) for writing this article.
Click here to schedule a tour and speak with a Certified Personal Trainer to learn more about Myzone.